EAI AICSEC 2023 will be held as an on-site.
EAI AICSEC 2023 will be held as an on-site conference and if needed, Accepted Authors who are unable to attend the event in person will be given an option to present remotely.
The International Conference on Artificial Intelligence for CyberSecurity (AICSEC) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of the application of AI in the cybersecurity domain. It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present, share and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of cybersecurity using AI-based applications.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Refereed paper submissions are solicited in all areas relating to the application of AI for cybersecurity (AI/CS), including but not limited to:
- AI/CS security (e.g., adversarial machine learning)
- Autonomous vehicles and devices
- Blockchain and distributed ledger security
- Cloud computing security
- Cyber attack mitigation
- Cyber threat intelligence
- Digital forensics
- Distributed systems security
- Explainability and interpretability of AI/CS applications
- Federated learning
- Hardware security
- Healthcare applications security
- Internet-of-Things (IoT) security
- Malicious behavior detection (e.g., intrusion detection and prevention, malware detection)
- Network security
- Offensive AI
- Privacy-preserving AI
- Security of critical infrastructures
- Security Operations Centers
- Smart cities
- Systems security
- Web security
This topic list is not meant to be exhaustive; ICAICS is interested in all areas of application of artificial intelligence in cybersecurity.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Full papers should be up to 12-20+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length. (Maximum 1/3 of the volume)
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.